We are currently hiring a Course Development Manager. Please take a look at the job description below and send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Jung Platform Vision
We offer depth psychological programs that help you engage with your soul’s desire and live a life full of purpose.
Course Development Manager
Currently, we are seeking a new member for our Content Development Team.
The Course Development Manager will be responsible for developing courses and lectures. You will be part of an international team and work with others in the content development team.
We ask that you can work for 20 hours a week.
- Selection of potential new teachers and topics for our platform
- Development of online courses
- Write website copy about courses
- Deliver input for course promotional materials and marketing when required
- Management & evaluation of courses
- Offer suggestions to improve online learning experiences
- Are a native English speaker
- Are able to write in simple terms about potential complex material
- Are interested in Jungian and depth psychology and have read your fair share of books
- Have participated in online learning
- Can easily make a list with names soul oriented psychologists and teachers
- Have experience with teaching, training or working with groups