The Compassionate Conversations Course is for those who are passionate about improving the quality of their conversations.
These times call for excellent communication skills, whether we are talking lightly about the topics we agree about, or intensely about those we don’t. Every conversation has the potential to transform our understanding and deepen our relationships.
June 22, 29
July 6, 13, 20, 27
All classes start at 11am PT / 2pm ET
What you will receive
6 Live Webinars
6 Video & 6 Audio recordings
Access to your own Jung Platform account where all the content you've purchased will be stored.
The Compassionate Conversations Course is for those who are passionate about improving the quality of their conversations. These times call for excellent communication skills, whether we are talking lightly about the topics we agree about, or intensely about those we don’t. Every conversation has the potential to transform our understanding and deepen our relationships.
This course is focused on up-leveling your capacity to converse more effectively with colleagues, friends, family, and groups about topics that matter.
The Compassionate Conversations Course is highly experiential, engaging participants in open dialogue and practices. These practices are designed to foster self-expression, deep listening, emotional authenticity, and to address our particularly defensive patterns, unconscious biases, and power dynamics. Most importantly, this training will awaken the qualities of self-confidence, wisdom and compassion for ourselves and others.
We will deepen your capacity through offering new frameworks and skills, including how to use the body and breath to calm your nervous system, learning to stay present and engaged. You will explore the capacity of conflict skills to create more freedom and ease in your relationships.
Session One: “Conversations Evolve”
June 22 at 11am PT / 2pm ET
- Appreciating our evolutionary context, and how our ability to have difficult conversations is a part of our growth.
- How intention guides attention, and a clear intention ensures better outcomes in conversation
- Ground rules create the container and ensure success in conversation
Session Two: “Sameness and Differences”
June 29 at 11am PT / 2pm ET
- Creating safety through cultivating sameness and commonality
- Understanding how difference affects our nervous system (The fight, flight, freeze defense system)
- How to harness differences for growth
Session Three: “Exploring Differences”
July 6 at 11am PT / 2pm ET
- How identity affects our communication.
- Our identity determines our worldview, and our worldview is not reality. It is a view.
- Our worldviews evolving is essential to the human maturation processes.
Session Four: “Working with Strong Emotions”
July 13 at 11am PT / 2pm ET
- Understanding the spectrum of feelings
- How to develop emotional maturity
- Including emotions in conversation
Session Five: “Shadow Work”
July 20 at 11am PT / 2pm ET
- A discussion of the ego
- What Jung meant by shadow
- How shadow can be a factor in the success of conversation
Session Six: “In It Together”
July 27 at 11am PT / 2pm ET
- Conversational skills require practice and repetition
- Our tolerance for making mistakes grows
- We develop relationships with others who are also practicing
You will enjoy this workshop if:
You want to:
- Learn new and better conversation skills
- Engage with people who have a different point of view
- Learn how to deal with the pain of not being understood and stay connected in the relationship
- Deepen the relationship with other and self
We here at Jung Platform want to make these programs available to anyone. If you would love to participate yet can’t pay for the full course, then please send us an email at [email protected] and describe why you feel you qualify for a scholarship, how much you can pay, and what you will do to help the Jung Platform promote this and other programs.
The Jung Platform Guarantee
If once you have started the course, you feel that it may not be for you, you are welcome to cancel at no cost and get a full refund one week after the course starts.